After starting the app you will see the Home Screen of the application.
See a demonstration video to access all features.
- Download the Windows Remote Service (.NET 4.0 Client Profile is required => will be installed during setup) on your PC
Note: It has been tested under Windows 7 32bit and 64bit. Also tested under Vista 32bit and Windows 8 64bit.
- Download and install WIN Remote on your Android device
- In the App: open Preferences >> Server Settings
- Change the port(s) if you did so in Windows Remote Service
- Select a server – there are two ways:
- Enter the IP address or the PC name of your PC running Windows Remote Service
- Click on automatic search and let the device search for a Windows Remote Service in the network
- The connection should be established.
- If any problems occur, don’t hesitate to contact us! Read the FAQ and User Guide to solve problems.
For more of our articles, apps and posts, please check the homepage.