Your usage and access of our website (DekiSoft.com) mean you agree to the terms below:
- DekiSoft.com is a website that only represents safe software reviews, tutorials, downloads and guides.
- We do not promote any harmful tools or intentions and respect every author and person.
- All the information/articles/pages available on DekiSoft and DekiSoft.com are only for ethical reasons, educational reasons and information purposes.
- Any information you learn from our website should be used on control systems where you have access with written permissions only. We will not be liable for any damages you cause by learning the knowledge or using the tools from our site.
- We do not hold any responsibility for the comments you see below our content, however, we monitor our comments very closely for spam activity and remove any comment that contains hate, racism or is not fair.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage that you cause (directly or indirectly) by reading any of the pages/posts on our site.
- You will not cause any damage to our website, servers or assets.
- Respect our authors.
- We may edit or modify comments to make them more appropriate for our audience. This will happen without consent and before approval.
- Any commands, instructions, examples, and guidelines are shared for informational purposes only and should never be run in any type of production environment.
- Any posts/articles/pages providing any downloads or downloaders are completely educational purposes and don’t work. These are just providing an empty file that is generated with 0s or 1s.
- Any credentials you may see on the site are shared by the community or are collected from open forums available online.
- All the information available is our own opinion and does not represent anyone.
- We do not control the content on third-party sites you may visit by clicking a link anywhere on DekiSoft.com where they may be referenced or included. This may include code, posts, pages and social media pages.
All the images and videos and trademarks used on our site are the property of their respected owners. The comments below the posts are owned by the people who post them.
You are responsible for any damage you cause to your own systems or anyone else’s systems including (A individual, company, business or corporation) by reading our site and following any tutorials, guides, articles or content. Everything we share is only for educational and informational purposes. We don’t control the content on third-party links that you may find around our site.
If you are the author of an image, video, tool, or content and would like it removed please contact us and we will remove it within 24-48 hours.