Udemy is an online platform that provides users with more than 140,000 courses and is a great option if one is interested in a one-off course in a specified subject or skill set. It offers cover categories such as development, business, finance and accounting, IT and software development, health and fitness, gaming, photography, cyber security and video, teaching, electrician and academics. Isn’t that enough? I think it is!
This is why we developed a Udemy Downloader tool that allows you to organize courses and save any of the above courses for free on Chrome, PC, or your mobile. Its course’s best-sellers are wide-ranging from web development boot camps to beginner art lessons. It’s awesome from every angle.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is Udemy Downloader and its benefits
- 2 6 Ways to Download Udemy Courses on PC, Android and iPhone for Free
- 3 Udemy Course Downloader Important FAQs
- 4 Udemy Downloader – #1 Free Course Download Tool Online
What is Udemy Downloader and its benefits
Today the world is progressing rapidly around E-learning and is the new future as well. With time due to technological advancement, we might even have a classroom without real teachers.
Today on the net we can see many such sites but one of the best is Udemy, now it is distinguished from others due to the following reasons:
- It offers users various courses like Hands-on Python programming, Web Developer Bootcamp, Java Programming, and Excel courses for Beginners, photography and much more.
- All courses can be viewed on mobile, PC and laptop which has a connection with the internet.
- Courses are priced less than $200 and give discounts with a purpose to promote courses at 80% or 90%. Most of the time we can get them free of cost as well. For this, you need to wait and put your hands on the chance you get.
- Comes with a big platform for instructors to increase their opportunities in the teaching world.
- On this users can also learn and create their own courses.
- It comes with 30-days money-back guarantee, at this time you can check to see if this is up to your satisfaction or not but keep in mind that after 30 days there won’t be any refund.
- Once you have paid for the course it is all yours.
- User shall receive a certificate on course completion which is approved by professionals.
- Once the course is purchased it belongs to the user as long as he holds an account on it.
- Quizzes and assignments are given out to test knowledge of the underlying topic.
- Sessions uploaded are quite interactive which increases the interest of the students.
- Carries 24/7 customer support.
- No requirement or a paywall, this will help you in scenarios or situations looking for research papers such as unblurring premium Course Hero documents.
- Great Q/A platform.
6 Ways to Download Udemy Courses on PC, Android and iPhone for Free
#1: Use Udemy official downloader (premium)
- Type its official site URL and then login.
- Select a course or video for which you have paid or registered.
- Hit the “gear” icon from the bottom right corner.
- Choose the “Download Lecture” option from the menu which pops up.
- Once downloaded watch it on any desired media like VLC player or other.
#2: Record your own screen – Chrome and Safari Supported
- Get “Camtasia Screen Recorder”.
- Once done launch the app and select the “video recorder” option.
- Choose your choice of video mode from the top left part of the recording toolbar.
- Hit the “REC” button present on the right side of the no lag screen recorder button.
- Play a video that you insist on the recording.
- During the video annotation and comments can be used as well.
- Once the video has reached the end be sure to hit the “stop” option and double-check to see if it is recorded properly.
#3: Udemy Course Downloader Browser Extension
- From the web store install “video download helper”.
- Login to the account and hit on the video you want to download as it lights up.
- Make sure to select the right quality as it matters as well.
- Begin playing video to download it and then can be watched later from the saved location on the system.
#4: Use Udeler Course Downloader
This is a direct yet easy way to get videos. For this:
- From the web, store downloads the application.
- Login to the account by typing in the credentials.
- Once done, choose the desired video and hit “download”, select type of quality from under the settings tab.
#5: Use a video downloader like Youtube DL
- You need to get the Youtube dI open-source tool, for those who do not know this is a python scripted too and might be hard but don’t worry.
- Once done, open the command and type the required line of cod in the box.
- In the download section, you can see your video.
Remember: This method takes more time as compared to others mentioned on the list.
#6: Use IDM – The fastest method
- You need to download the internet download manager on the system or PC.
- Login to your account and play a video of your choice.
- Once done you shall be able to see the option of download on the right corner of the scree, hit it.
- Hit on the “MP4” file to begin downloading, video can be saved at any location in the system.
Udemy Course Downloader Important FAQs
What will the downloaded courses include?
The instructor creates, owns and manages each course on this. The Foundation of every course is its lectures which include slides, videos as well as text. Different kinds of practice activities and resources can be added by the instructor to enhance students learning experience.
As this is not an accredited institution it offers users courses that are skill-based and are taught by real-world experts. Each course that is approved and paid features a certificate of completion.
ALSO SEE: ResearchGate Papers Free Download.
What types of courses can I save?
All it courses are demand-based, start this when you like and the best part there are no deadlines. These courses can be accessed from different devices and platforms including laptop, desktop and mobile applications.
Once we have enrolled in the course we can have access to it by hitting the course link received from the confirmation email.
Is there a specific time this tool works, does it have to be online?
The best part about this is that it does not have any deadline. Even when the course has been completed we can have access to it provided the account is in good standing and it continues to have a course license.
Can you preview the course before saving it offline?
Yes, you can. There are thumbnails available and 30-second snippets. However, analyzing the reviews is the best choice.
What about the premium courses?
It provides support to various methods of payment depending on the country and location of the account. You need to visit the official Udemy site for this as only freely available ones can be saved with our tool.
It comes with 30 days money-back guarantee, if we do not like a course then the money can be refunded.
ALSO SEE: Scribd Downloader Online for PC and Mac.
Udemy Downloader – #1 Free Course Download Tool Online
Udemy is without a second thought the best online learning platform. Millions of people use it daily to increase their knowledge and learn new skills. The categories they cover go from programming, mathematics, science, biology and any engineering profession. This is why it was important to create Udemy Course Downloader that is a free online tool to download courses to your PC, Android or iPhone with a few clicks.
Version: 1.0 (Stable).
Pricing: Free (Open-source license).
Size: 41 MB.