This is India’s own file share app with which users can share any format of files at a good yet fast speed. It has been designed especially for the people in India and it seemed to be the first best file sharing app. ShareKaro App for Windows 10 PC and Mac download carries similar features like Shareit, Xender, and many other of its competitors.
The best thing about this one is that it carries unlimited features. Get this directly from the Google PlayStore for free if you are an android user. Now an interesting thing is that most Android devices install this automatically.
The best one is used to share all file formats from one device to another. Now let’s see how this can be used and share devices. For this keep on reading!!
Table of Contents
- 1 About ShareKaro
- 2 Why use ShareKaro on Windows 10 PC
- 3 How To Install ShareKaro On PC (Step-by-Step Guidance)
- 4 How To Use ShareKaro File Sharing App
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions
- 6 ShareKaro App For PC Free Download – Windows 10 and Mac
This is an original Indian application which allows users to share file formats from one device to another without any internet connection. This is seemed to be the best alternative for Shareit which is another application used for this purpose. With this users are able to transfer:
- Documents and much more.
This can be used to transfer files of all types with unlimited size. With this users can transfer anything anytime they want with different devices using this.
Now, if we compare it with Bluetooth then it is 300 times faster. No login details are required to complete the process of installation. Get it on your phone device and then easily transfer it without the need for mobile data. It has its focus on the nearby transfer, so these can be shared easily.
ALSO TRY: Download KineMaster App for Windows 10.
- Designed for people living in India.
- With this users can easily transfer unlimited file formats along with images, videos, PDF, docs, apps, contacts, and many others.
- No internet connection is required.
- Easy to use.
- Simple interface.
- No login to complete the process of installation.
- 300 times faster than Bluetooth.
- Best alternative to Xender and Shareit.
- Safe to use.
- No wifi connection is required to transfer from PC to smartphone device.
- Carries a resume sharing option, which means that if your transfer gets interrupted then it can be continued without the need to start over.
- Has support for group sharing feature which is used to help transfer file with different devices.
- With this users can scan QR codes to complete the process.
Now, this has been designed primarily for users of the smartphone, due to many benefits, people tend to install this on Windows and Mac.
If you want to access this on your PC then you are required to install an Android Emulator, use this based on your ease. Many of these are available on the Internet. Here, we have used BlueStacks which is simple to use. We suggest our readers to use this.
- In the first step, you need to visit the official site of the android emulator.
- Once there you would be able to see options such as windows (32 bit or 64 bit) or MAC.
- You need to click on the version and press on the “download” button.
- Once done, it shall install this on your system.
- Open it and from the home page find Google PlayStore.
- In here you need to type in your Gmail ID and password which helps you to access it.
- Open it and in the search bar type “ShareKaro”.
- It shall ask for permissions like locations, storage, camera, and extra. All you need to do is click on the “agree” button to complete the process.
This is all; it has been installed on your system. Enjoy all the benefits of quick file transfers from computer to phone and vice versa.
- In the first step, you need to click on Google PlayStore, type this in the search bar.
- After this, you need to click on the “install” button to complete the installation process.
- Once done, type in your name to start it.
- Open it and select the files you wish to transfer.
- First, you need to select the file and then tap on the “send” button.
- It shall search for the nearby devices automatically.
- Choose your receiver, click on the send button, to begin with, the process.
- Once the receiver hits on the “receive” button this shall process shall be completed.
ALSO TRY: Download ReFace For Windows 10/8/7.
Frequently Asked Questions
Was it developed in India?
Yes, an Indian Share app to transfer files from one device to another.
Are there any costs associated with this?
Yes, get it from the Google PlayStore.
Are there any limits on transfer size?
Yes, with this you are able to transfer unlimited files with a different device, the best thing is that it does not need any internet connection for the process to take place.
Since the past media files and photos have gotten much larger in size. This is generally because of advancements in technology. This is where ShareKaro for PC download can be used where you can share whatever you want over WiFi and Bluetooth with great speed!