Today many apps are there on your device for image and video editing but not all these shall provide you with any professional output. These are merely for the average user to use. Professional apps such as Adobe Photoshop and lightroom are available on the internet but are quite expensive and difficult for the average user. Today, we are representing you KineMaster for PC download that works without watermarks or Bluestacks. This is the best choice your video editing needs. For now, it is only for mobile users but follow through to know how to install it too!
This is an android application which is used to edit videos. An awesome app, which continues to go ahead in competition when it comes to performance. If you want the best one then this worth giving a try. It carries an easy yet attractive user interface and comes in free for iOS and Android phone so that you can get it from the app stores directly. Though it comes in an easy to use interface it does not restrict its professional-level editing tools and skills.
A much needs application for all the Youtube creators and short filmmakers. With this:
- You are allowed different layers on videos and images.
- Carries basic editing features such as trimming, cropping videos, 3D transitions, and multi-track audio.
As it is a freeware app you do not have to buy the paid version to enjoy basic features. New users can use this quite easily without any difficulty and create and share videos on social platforms such as Facebook, Youtube, Instagram and many others. It was developed by Kinemaster corporation and for now, have millions of users around the worlds. It has more than 100+ million downloads on android play store only with a user rating of 4.4.
Table of Contents
- 1 Kinemaster Features for Windows or Mac
- 2 How to Install and Use KineMaster on Your PC (Without Emulator)
- 3 What You Need To Know (FAQ)
- 4 Download KineMaster App for Windows 10 32/64-Bit and Mac
Kinemaster Features for Windows or Mac
- It carries advanced tools that are not available in any typical application for editing. It adds multi-level texts, images, as well as videos in addition to effects, are quite powerful. With this, you can create the best yet creative videos.
- Users shall enjoy features such as adding personal sketches and writing on a video.
- Users can embed texts, images, video effects within it within a few clicks. It is able to support many classic editing options.
- You also get the option to draw over a video and add in a variety of effects, overlays, burns as well as some fancy music.
- For this, all you need to do is go to the app store known as Asset Store these are used to get all of these effects and layer elements.
- It also allows users to organize and edit videos based on every frame. This application for PC provides many features that come in free that only professional applications which are paid could offer.
- With this, you can also see a live preview of editing has been done on the left side of the screen so you save time.
- It assists users to spot mistakes there in the videos on spot.
- With this user can enjoy basic editing features such as changing brightness, contrast, hue, intensity and much more.
- Convert audio or video file into a single element.
- It carries different animation option that you want to add or edit to your video. Moreover, you can also increase or decrease its speed, volume and more.
- It allows you to them on your social media platforms like Youtube, Facebook and the latest option available.
- It supports formats like MP4, 3GB, and MOV so you can edit any kind of video.
- No prior experience is required for this application as it is easy to use. Use this to give life to your imagination.
- With this time-lapse, slow motion, and reverse videos are quite easy to create.
- Export videos in different qualities of your choice.
These are all the common features of this if you want advanced features like Chroma key, export a video any watermark, edit videos without any ads, premium tools and assets by choosing its premium subscription plan.
How to Install and Use KineMaster on Your PC (Without Emulator)
No Watermarks with BlueStacks
This is popular and widely used software and would do the job for you.
- In the first step, you need to get and install this on your system from the official website.
- After this double click on its files and follow provided on-screen instructions to perform the installation process.
- Once done, click on its icon on the desktop to begin the emulator and sign in with the Gmail account.
- After this open Google PlayStore on this like your smartphone and type in “KineMaster” there in the search bar.
- Find this app from the search results that appear, click on the “install” button to begin.
- This may take some seconds to install it on your system.
- Once done, click on it from the home screen and begin using it to edit.
Many of the lower end PC or laptop users do not like to use this as it carries heavy graphics and huge files.
Without using BlueStacks
If you have any problems then you can use the Nox player application as well. Many users prefer this as it is light in weight emulator and is used by millions of users.
- In the first step, you need to get and install it on your system from the official website.
- After this open it and go to Google play store application, you need to sign in with Gmail account to get complete access.
- In the search bar, you need to type “KineMaster”, first you need to install it using by clicking on the “install” button.
What You Need To Know (FAQ)
Can the watermark be removed?
For this, you need to choose its premium subscription plan or refer to the solution above.
Do you recommend using ‘Safe Mode’?
It is not a safe mode as it is not an official version so you shall face any kind of issue using the modified version of apps.
Is it owned by China?
No, it is a South Korean based multimedia software company.
Download KineMaster App for Windows 10 32/64-Bit and Mac
In this, we have highlighted for you how to download and install KineMaster on your PC. One of my favourite apps of this year with the multitude of features it has to provide for creating and editing videos. It supports various codecs and formats, it’s basically the Procreate for video editors. However, there are some alternatives such as PowerDirector or OpenShot that you can still consider.
- The operating system needs to be Windows 7 and above.
- Memory needs to be at least 2GB of RAM.
- You need a free disk space of 5 GB.
- An internet connection of 2 Mbps.
- Good GPU such as Nvidia GTX or AMD Radeon.
Installation File Details
|App File Size||150.02 MB|
|Name||KineMaster For PC/Mac|
|App Developer||KineMaster Corporation|
|OS||Windows 10 64-Bit or Apple macOS|